(Source: , via infinite-paradox)
So many of you are too young to remember why Diana, Princess of Wales, was such a remarkable person. She pissed off most of Buckingham Palace, was her own woman, and wasn’t afraid to get down out of the motorcade and be with the regular people.
She was a regular person, just with a title and fancy clothes.
Among the first big “names” to visit, talk to, and even touch those dying of AIDS in English hospitals, Diana’s trademark was her ability to break down insurmountable barriers.
If she were still living I guarantee she’d be crazily bad ass.
If she were still living, she would literally be President of the World.
repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end
She is the sweetest ❤️ I made it through my probation at work and she surprise me @kurokitsune3